Monday 12 November 2012

Remote Shutter 8/11/12

Today a piece of equipment that I ordered off of Amazon.co.uk arrived that I can use to take my photographs. It's called a remote shutter and will allow me to get into position, press the button and have the Camera take the picture. I have tried just using the camera timer but it's very difficult to get yourself in focus as you have to set the focus before you move into the frame. With the remote i can set the camera to auto focus on myself when i press the button and have a clear photograph. It works using Infra-red, sending out a signal which is picked up by my camera ( a Canon 550D ) and sets off the shutter. I can set my remote to an immediate shutter or a 2 second wait until the shutter goes off.



I purchased the 'Shoot Infra-red Remote' from Amazon at this address - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-Remote-Control-Canon-RC-6/dp/B004WI29QO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1352719987&sr=8-3 

No comments:

Post a Comment